Breaking down on a busy street or highway can be dangerous. Roadside assistance is an add-on coverage that’s at your service 24/7 to help you get back on the road safely if you are left stranded due to an accident or car problems.
Whether you run out of gas, a tire blows out, or you are experiencing any other kind of car or engine trouble, roadside assistance has your back. Instead of spending money on an expensive tow, you can rest assured knowing that you are covered when you choose to add it on to your auto insurance policy.
Plus, when you add roadside assistance to your coverage you will pay as little as around $1 a month. This is a coverage you can’t afford to NOT have!
What Will Roadside Assistance Cover?
When you add- on Express Road Service to your California Casualty auto policy, you will be covered if you need assistance with
- Jump starts
- Tire repair or change
- Gas, oil, and water delivery
- Towing to the nearest repair facility
And you won’t even have to remember to make additional payments to keep roadside assistance. Your cost of coverage will be rolled into your monthly premium to help make payments more convenient for you.
Talk to your insurance agent to understand what is covered. Ask about additional services and the exclusions and limitations when adding roadside assistance to your policy.
Why Do I Need It?
Roadside assistance offers you fast, reliable service available to you when you need it most. Here’s why everyone should add this coverage on to their auto insurance policy.
- Affordability. With annual prices as low as $1 dollar a month, you won’t even feel like you’re paying for additional coverage. Rates at these prices can’t be beaten even by other big-name clubs or associations like AAA.
- 24/7 hour service. No matter if your car breaks down at 12 a.m. or 12 p.m. you will never be stranded, roadside assistance will come to you at any time of day or night to help service or tow your vehicle.
- Peace of mind. If your car is older, or starts having mechanical issues you can have peace of mind driving to your destination (no matter how far) knowing that roadside assistance is a phone call away.
- Towing. Car tows are very common and can be costly if you do not pay for roadside assistance. The average cost for a car tow without roadside coverage is $109.
- Teen Driver Safety. If your family has a teen driver on the road, as parents you can breathe easier when handing over the keys knowing your young driver can call roadside assistance for help if the unexpected were to happen.
If you have an auto policy without roadside assistance, what are you waiting for? Call and add-on this cheap and essential coverage today at: 1.800.800.9410
This article is furnished by California Casualty, providing auto and home insurance to educators, law enforcement officers, firefighters, and nurses. Get a quote at 1.866.704.8614 or www.calcas.com.