Being a first responder takes a lot of dedication, time, and training. You shouldn’t have to worry whether you have the right auto and home insurance. That’s why law enforcement and fire organizations have worked with California Casualty for decades to provide auto and home insurance to their members with exclusive benefits that are not available to the general public.
Here are 7 exclusive benefits for first responders from California Casualty:
- Waived Deductibles- California Casualty reduces the deductible up to $500 if your vehicle is vandalized or hit when parked where you work as a first responder.
- Personal Items in Your Vehicle- California Casualty includes $500 coverage for personal property (including turnout gear, safety equipment, and personal off-duty firearms) stolen from or damaged in your vehicle.
- Fallen Hero Benefit- California Casualty waives the insurance premium for the current year and the following year for the surviving spouse or partner of an insured firefighter or law enforcement officer who dies in the line of duty (not available in GA, MT, NH, TN and TX).
- Identity Protection- Each policy with California Casualty comes with FREE ID Theft protection and resolution services from CyberScout.
- Flexible Payment Options- Whether you like to pay one bill or do monthly installments, California Casualty lets you choose what works best for you. They also offer summer or holiday skip payment options so you can maximize your budget for the times when you need the money for other things.
- Insurance for Your Pets- Every auto insurance policy automatically includes up to $1,000 for vet bills if your pet is injured in a covered loss in your vehicle. California Casualty’s partner, Pets Best, also offers reduced rates for pet health insurance.
- Custom Parts and Accessories- California Casualty covers up to $2,000 for things you’ve added to your truck or van like custom rims, roll bars and furnishings (including pickup bed liners and covers).
Firefighter and Peace Officer associations have partnered with California Casualty because they have auto and home insurance policies tailored to best fit the lives of first responders. Be sure that you have all the coverage you need with the exclusive discounts you deserve. Contact a California Casualty adviser for a no-hassle policy review today, 1.866.704.8614 or https://www.calcas.com.
*All coverages may not be available in all states. In the case of any loss, the policy terms and conditions will apply.
This article is furnished by California Casualty, providing auto and home insurance to educators, law enforcement officers, firefighters and nurses. Get a quote at 1.866.704.8614 or www.calcas.com.
Latest posts by California Casualty (see all)
- California Casualty Congratulates Nebraska $7,500 School Lounge Makeover Winner - September 18, 2019
- Car Seats: Safety to Protect Your Precious Cargo - September 16, 2019
- Insurance Tips for Newlyweds - September 13, 2019