It’s no secret that kids (and most adults) love to snack, but we all know filling a snack drawer can get expensive. We want to make after school snack-time easier on you (and your wallet), so we’ve compiled a list of easy snack ideas for kids filled with so many recipes, even the pickiest of eaters can enjoy.
The best part is, these are recipes that use ingredients you probably already have at home and you can make ahead of time and grab when you are on the go!
To make it even easier for you, each recipe is linked back to our Pinterest Board: Easy Snacks For Kids, so all you have to do is click on the picture and it will direct you to the recipe!
1. Turkey and Cheese Crescent Rolls
2. 5 Ingredient Ranch Snack Mix
3. Chicken Nugget Sliders
4. Apple Monster Cookies
5. Frozen Yogurt Fruit Bark
6. Butterfly Snack Bags
7. Chocolate Dipped Clementines
9. Chunky Monkey Bites
10. Corn Dog Nuggets
11. 3 Ingredient Cereal Bars
12. Chicken, Bacon, Ranch Pinwheels
13. Energy Balls
14. Banana and Nutella Sushi
15. Pizza Toast
16. Ham, Turkey, and Cheese Roll-Ups
17. Animal Cracker Parfait
18. Cheesy Taco Sticks
19. Puppy Chow
20. Frozen Fruit and Granola Cup
21. Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips
22. Banana Splits on a Stick
23. PB, Fruit, and Rice Cakes
24. Ham and Pickle Roll Ups
25. Frozen Fruit and Yogurt Sticks
Head over to our Pinterest for more easy snack ideas for kids! We have also included ways to organize your snack drawer and pantry. Don’t forget to give us a follow at California Casualty to stay up to date on every new recipe idea we discover! Scan our Pincode with your Pinterest camera to follow:
This article is furnished by California Casualty, providing auto and home insurance to educators, law enforcement officers, firefighters and nurses. California Casualty does not own any of the photos in this post, all are sourced to their original owners. Get a quote at 1.866.704.8614 or www.calcas.com.
- How to Change Car Insurance Companies - March 17, 2023
- Spring Cleaning: How to Test Smoke Detectors - March 15, 2023
- Hydroplaning and Tips to Keep Your Car Under Control This Spring - March 8, 2023