Summer is almost here and that means so is bicycle season! Before your child straps on their helmet and takes off down the sidewalk, give yourself peace of mind knowing they are safe by educating them on Bicycle Safety.
Key Bicycle Safety TIPS:
- Wear a helmet
- Avoid night riding
- No loose clothing
- Check your tires & brakes
- Don’t ride in bad weather
- Look at for cars
- Follow the rules of the road
- Always be on the lookout for hazards
- NEVER drive distracted
Save our free Bicycle Safety printable below to give to your children or hang up next to their bike gear as a visual reminder that they can always refer back to.
This article is furnished by California Casualty, providing auto and home insurance to educators, law enforcement officers, firefighters and nurses. Get a quote at 1.866.704.8614 or www.calcas.com.
- Mark D. Pitchford Has Been Elected Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of California Casualty - July 22, 2022
- Lesson Planning – Classroom Transformations! - July 19, 2022
- Swimming Pools and Your Homeowner’s Insurance - July 15, 2022