When you signed up with California Casualty, you joined a well-respected, 105-year-old, family-owned insurance company. It’s easy, after the excitement of making a change, to forget some of the reasons you chose California Casualty. Not only did you qualify for special group pricing, you also received valuable benefits that came with your auto and home insurance. They include:
- Rates good for a full year, not six months like many insurers offer
- Auto insurance that covers $500 for non-electronic items taken from your vehicle
- $0 deductible for accidents in a rental car
- Broad policy protection for anyone you allow to drive your vehicle
- Free ID defense
- Free pet injury coverage up to $1,000
- Holiday or summer skip payment options
- Exceptional towing and roadside assistance availability
However, we can help you in many other ways. Our advisors can also line you up with flood insurance and, in certain states, earthquake insurance. If you have a boat, classic car, RV, motorcycle or snowmobile, California Casualty can get you the insurance you need. We even offer pet health insurance that can save you thousands of dollars if something happens to your furry friend.
If you need flood and earthquake insurance, or coverage for your pet, boat, collectable car, motorcycle or summer and winter recreation vehicles, contact our Agency Services team at 1.877.652.2638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, please share your California Casualty experience with your colleagues and family members; we’d love to offer them the same quality insurance with the benefits that you are enjoying, visit www.calcas.com.
Latest posts by California Casualty (see all)
- A Day With Firefighters – Journey’s Experience - April 24, 2019
- National “Create Real Impact” Contest Rewards Teen Safe Driving Messages - April 16, 2019
- Should You Allow Social Media in the Classroom? - April 11, 2019