A new driver in the household can really impact your auto insurance rates. Did you know that California Casualty has some of the best teen driver rates in the industry, without skimping on protection or cutting any corners?
Here are some other ways you can control your car insurance premiums with a teen driver:
- Take advantage of good student discounts
- Buy them a vehicle with a good safety rating
- Enroll them in a driver safety education course
- Try to limit the miles they drive
There’s no greater value than the peace of mind you get from knowing your family is properly protected, while saving money.
Contact our Service department to learn about good student discounts and some of the best teen driver insurance rates in the business at 1.800.800.9410 option 3, or email email@example.com.
Read all the articles from this edition of the Calcas Connection Newsletter:
- We Hear the Pitter-Patter of Puppy Paws
- Make the Most of Your Memorial Day Getaway
- We Appreciate the Opportunity to Support You
Latest posts by California Casualty (see all)
- A Day With Firefighters – Journey’s Experience - April 24, 2019
- National “Create Real Impact” Contest Rewards Teen Safe Driving Messages - April 16, 2019
- Should You Allow Social Media in the Classroom? - April 11, 2019