Does your family have any holiday traditions?
Many families traditionally gather with friends and loved ones on or around the holidays and much like all other plans, those get-togethers have been interrupted and/or canceled by COVID-19.
So, to help those families who aren’t sure what to do this seaons, we’ve gathered up a list of traditions that you can still do with your family to keep the holidays merry and bright.
Stay in and stay safe t by trying some of these traditions with your family!
- Bake cookies
- Get dressed up in your ugly sweaters
- Host a gingerbread house building competition
- Decorate your stockings
- Everyone opens one present
- Watch a movie
- Make homemade hot chocolate
- Get family PJs (they even make them for pets!)
- Have a family white elephant gift party
- Search for the Pickle
- Read a Holiday Story
- Play a holiday-themed game
- Sing carols
- Watch the Santa Tracker
- Attend an online church service
- Try a virtual holiday escape room
- Light your fireplace and tell stories
- Wrap presents as a family
- Choose a charity to donate to online
- Write letters to Santa
And if you do decide to go out, try some of these socially distant activities:
- Drive around and look at lights
- Drive-by Caroling
- Ding-Dong-Ditch friends and family members with presents
- Order curbside holiday pick up from a local restaurant or bakery
- Drop off donated presents to a charity or animal shelter
Although the holidays may look a little different this year, you and your family don’t have to miss out on all of the fun. Try celebrating at home with friends and family by setting up your own virtual holiday party! Click here to learn more.
Have a safe and happy holiday seaon!
This article is furnished by California Casualty. We specialize in providing auto and home insurance to educators, law enforcement officers, firefighters, and nurses. Get a quote at 1.866.704.8614 or www.calcas.com.
- How to Change Car Insurance Companies - March 17, 2023
- Spring Cleaning: How to Test Smoke Detectors - March 15, 2023
- Hydroplaning and Tips to Keep Your Car Under Control This Spring - March 8, 2023