It was mid-December when Bishopville, MD Volunteer Fire was alerted to a structure fire with someone trapped inside. Mace, a 43 year veteran, was the first on the scene. The two-story house had fire shooting through the roof on the second floor. He quickly located the victim about 4-5 feet inside the doorway. With help from the local county Sheriff, both were able to pull the victim out safely. His quick actions and bravery in the face of danger have earned Mace our Hero of the Month designation!
Latest posts by California Casualty (see all)
- Freezing Out Broken Pipes - January 24, 2020
- 5 Foolproof Ways to Stick to your New Year’s Resolution - January 16, 2020
- Space Heater Safety Tips – Don’t Get Burned - January 13, 2020