Deputy Keven R. was on patrol in Dallas when he happened to notice something peculiar: a car’s brake lights sticking out of a lake. He immediately drove down to the reservoir, pointed his patrol car’s headlights across the water’s surface and got out of his car. That’s when he realized that the car was slowly sinking- with two young women trapped inside. Deputy Keven R. immediately took off his utility belt and waded into the freezing water. He then swam to the car and shattered the car window’s glass. Inside, the two women were beating on the window, begging for help and telling him that they could not swim. He pulled both women out of the vehicle, ‘bear-hugging’ them as he swam them back to safety. Rowan barely got both women to shore before the car was completely submerged. Amazingly, the entire ordeal was captured on the Deputy’s patrol car dash cam. Check it out below:
Get a $25 gift card when you complete an auto quote with a representative.
*Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. One gift card per household, per year. Offer not valid when a California Casualty policy is already in force. Offer not valid in FL, GA, MD, NC, ND, TN and UT.
Offer not available to United MileagePlus® Members.
Our Latest Blog Posts
- Kid Conferences – Getting to Know Your Students September 9, 2022
- Welcome Back to School – First 10 Days Prep and Plans August 2, 2022
- Mark D. Pitchford Has Been Elected Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of California Casualty July 22, 2022
- Lesson Planning – Classroom Transformations! July 19, 2022
- Swimming Pools and Your Homeowner’s Insurance July 15, 2022