Did you know, every year there are around 10,000 fireworks related injuries in the US? On top of that, they can put you at risk for damaging your home or starting brush or forest fires.
We want you to have a good time this holiday weekend, but we also want you to be safe! That’s why we looked to the National Council on Fireworks Safety to provide some good tips to stay safe this 4th of July!
1) Use fireworks outdoors only
2) Obey local laws – many communities down allow you to shoot fireworks!
3) Watch for burn/fire bans in your area!
4) Only use fireworks as intended
5) Alcohol and Fireworks DO NOT MIX.
6) Use common sense – stay a safe distance away from lit fireworks
Happy 4th of July from California Casualty!