Hurricane season is upon us, after a violent spring storm season. Hopefully, we’ve seen the worst of the severe weather for the year, but it pays to be prepared.
The NWS National Hurricane Center has some great resources for learning more about hurricanes, their dangers, and safety precautions you should take.
It will help you identify the main questions you need to be able to answer if you are in a hurricane prone area:
- What are the Hurricane Hazards?
- What does it mean to you?
- What actions should you take to be prepared?
You should also consider calling your insurance agent or customer service department to make sure you have the appropriate coverage in case disaster strikes!
Latest posts by California Casualty (see all)
- Winter Driving Safety - January 8, 2020
- A Simple Check to Support California’s Peace Officers - March 17, 2019
- California Casualty Gives Back - February 8, 2018