Spring and summer are great times – especially for family BBQ’s and tailgating for your favorite baseball teams. I’m going to share my recipe for delicious somewhat-spicy wings you can do on the grill (no mess). It works great for any type of grilled chicken too!
– 1/4 cup of olive oil
– 2 tbl of garlic chili paste (you’ll find it in the Asian section)
– 2-6 tbl of your favorite hot sauce (depends on the heat you want)
– 1 tsp of chopped fresh garlic
– 2 tsp of molasses or honey
– a couple of splashes of fresh lime juice
– 1 tsp of lite soy sauce
Combine all ingredients together in a blender. Season your chicken with salt and pepper, then toss in the marinade. Let set for at least 6 hours, but overnight is even better. Then, fire up the grill and get to cooking! The molasses cuts the heat, and makes for a nice glaze.
If you try them and enjoy it – let me know here or on our Facebook Page!