Spring is in the air – and it’s time to start talking about some healthy springtime food options. This spinach salad is a quick and easy way to get some healthy greens on your plate just in time for swimsuit season!
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, cucumber, broccoli, raisins, bacon, almonds, mushrooms and onion. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.