The health and safety of everyone is extremely important to us.
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has presented us, our customers and society as a whole with a rapidly changing set of challenges. We are working hard to safeguard the well-being of our employees while fulfilling our commitments to you, our customer.
For the health of our employees, California Casualty has already:
- Created a Task Force to monitor the situation and propose business protocols accordingly
- Implemented a work-from-home policy for those who can easily do so, and invested in the needed technology to expand telecommuting capability to more of our call center employees
- Enhanced cleaning efforts within our buildings, and encouraged social distancing within our offices with efforts such as a rotated staffing schedule and virtual meetings
- Developed HR policies with families in mind, asking employees to work with their Managers on possible/customized solutions to balance current work and home life situations
While we have made these changes with our employees’ best interests at heart, we believe strongly that we must remain vigilant in our efforts to serve our policyholders –many of whom are on the front lines.
As our as our operational structure evolves during these uncertain times, know that we are here to meet your auto and home insurance needs:
- Visit www.CalCas.com, and sign in to manage your account online
- Once on www.CalCas.com choose our “Click-to-Chat” option
- Call us at 1.800.800.9410
And for customers facing financial hardships during these challenging times, please remember that we offer EZ-Pay with a summer skip payment option.
We’re confident that with your support, and the measures we have put in place, we can endure this and come out of the other side even stronger. Thank you for your patience as we all pull together in support of our community, customers, and employees.